BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / Solution SystemsWMS・MES
- Responding Swiftly and Flexibly to Changes
- In today's marketplace where companies are opting for small-volume, wide-variety production and products with shorter product lifecycles, it is essential for businesses to build an adaptive, demand-driven supply network that can swiftly and flexibly respond to changes.
To achieve this, businesses need a framework that lets them visually grasp the production/logistics flows, quality conditions, utilizations and other operating conditions at their multiple facilities around the world, so that they can act quickly to optimize their operations globally.
- Solutions for Making Supply Chains "Visible"
- Based on our long years of experience in logistics consulting, B-EN-G provides execution solutions addressing various management challenges facing our clients.
Some of the areas where you may find B-EN-G's expertise are as follows:
- Implementation/utilization of integrated supply chain execution solutions on a global basis
- RFID utilization with execution solutions
- Visualization and comparison of KPIs at multiple facilities around the world (internal benchmarking)
- Implementation/utilization of MESs to pharmaceutical companies and other process manufacturing companies
- An integrated logistics solution for distribution center management and order management on a global scale.
- An integrated logistics solution that lets you visually manage JIT-based material flows and manufacturing conditions at multiple production facilities around the world.
- SAP PP-MES
- A SAP solution that provides a comprehensive set of MES functions to support manufacturing order & record management, batch record management, manufacturing progress management and other important processes required by pharmaceutical manufacturers, etc.