BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / Solution SystemsEDI・EAI・BPM
- EDI/EAI for Effective Links among Information Systems
- The increasing ubiquity of information technology has spurred systemization in companies and driven e-transaction with suppliers and other business partners.
These developments are giving rise to a need for EAI tools that can integrate heterogeneous business applications used in different departments, linking both open systems and legacy systems that are running concurrently.
- From EDI/EAI to BPM,SOA
- The recent trends for business globalization and shorter product lifecycles are presenting a new challenge for our clients. Specifically, these trends are requiring businesses to find a way to flexibly and simply integrate their internal and external business processes to respond more readily to changes. Accordingly, efforts to integrate/visualize business processes using BPM tools are accelerating.
With the appearance of "Services" and its "Recycling" concept, system
construction using SOA tools that further develops the idea of BPM is
- Offering Solutions Using the Features of EDI, EAI and BPM Tools
- Having helped a number of clients implement EAI/BPM tools, B-EN-G can provide optimal solutions that best suit the specific challenges facing individual clients. These solutions are backed by our one-stop service, encompassing consultation on BPM implementation and definition of BPM requirements to actual implementation of BPM system and outsourcing of BPM operation.
Please see here for further information on the SOA introduction services
provided by B-EN-G.