BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / Solution SystemsCRM
- Meeting the Increasingly Diverse Needs of Customers
- As the needs of customers become increasingly diverse, it has become of paramount importance to collect and analyze customer information through various customer interfaces (sales representatives, agents, call center, web, etc.) and provide products and services that customers really want, in order to build a lasting relationship with customers. In B-to-B manufacturing, companies are resorting to various customer-centric measures to step up their business operations, such as reinforcing the link between Sales and Field Service, bolstering the collaboration with agents, and offering a single, integrated window for customer services.
- CRM Solutions for Reinforcing Customer-centric Business Operations
Since we became a sole distributor for Scopus in 1996 (Scopus was later acquired by Siebel), B-EN-G has a long history in the CRM market. We provide CRM solutions that address various management challenges facing our clients.
We do this through the following services:
- Implementation/utilization of CRM solutions that utilize a call center
- Implementation/utilization of solutions that support maintenance service operations by integrating CRM and SCM
- Being the most proven CRM solution in the world, Siebel offers a wide range of functions addressing the needs of Sales, Call Center and Field Service.
- Oracle CRM
- An integrated CRM solution offering sales, service and marketing functions.