BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / IndustriesOther Manufacturing
- Diverse Strengths of the Manufacturing Industry
- "Manufacturing" is the primary source of Japan's competitiveness. It is not too much to say that Japan's edge in manufacturing has been built by the indefatigable efforts of skilled engineers to meet the increasingly diverse needs of customers as well as the needs to diversify production formats.
Numerous systems are in use to help engineers continue to grapple with these difficult tasks, such as MRP management systems based on item code, production control systems that classify/sort products by length, size and other attributes, and various other systems complementing the strengths of each company.
- Offering Services to Support the Key Drivers of Manufacturing Excellence in Japan
- B-EN-G has been supporting manufacturers for many years. Drawing on our deep understanding of the industry, we can provide services that help manufacturers "align" and "collaborate" to take the full advantage of their technological strengths.
Specific Examples of Consulting and System Implementation
- Consulting on ERP implementation
- Implementation of BOM management system to housing builder
- Implementation of BOM management system to semiconductor manufacturer
- Implementation of distribution center management system to musical instrument manufacturer
The above are representative examples. This is not a comprehensive list.