BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / IndustriesLogistics
- Logistics Supporting Supply Chains
- Global manufacturers (consignors) think of logistics as a key component of supply chain management (SCM), and continue to drive strategic measures to step up their logistics operations. These efforts include visualization of logistics processes, review of logistics structure based on visualized data, and provision and flexible selection of alternative routes/patterns.
- Provision of New Value in Logistics
- In response to these efforts by manufacturers (consignors), logistics service provider are also driving their own efforts as third-party logistics (3PL) providers, mainly by means of proposing solutions and measures to their consignors in the logistics planning/design stage. In this environment, it is essential for 3PL providers to offer IT-based services to help increase the efficiency and sophistication of supply chains managed by their consignors whose operations are becoming increasingly global and complex.
- Providing Services for Logistics Service Provider
- B-EN-G has handled many projects in which we helped manufacturers and other consignors introduce logistics systems that meet their specific needs. The experience and know-how gained through these projects are the chief reason why B-EN-G can offer IT-based services tailored to meet the needs of these clients.
Specific Examples of Consulting and System Implementation
- Examination support on ERP package selection (consulting in the planning stage)
- Consulting on ERP implementation
- Implementation of trading process management system for international logistics industry
- Implementation and operation of SCM-HUB
The above are representative examples. This is not a comprehensive list.
- An integrated logistics solution for distribution center management and order management on a global scale.