BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / IndustriesElectronic Components
- Building a Framework to Respond to Changes in End Products
- Electronic component manufacturers must differentiate their products by means of technological innovation. Accordingly, these companies must establish a framework whereby they can ensure profitability while supporting the increasingly shorter lifecycles of mobile phones, digital devices and other end products.
- Lifecycle Management and Establishment of Global System
- To ensure profitability while supporting shorter lifecycles, electronic component manufacturers must continue to differentiate their products by managing the profitability of many product lines they must carry to meet the diverse needs of customers, in order to identify stagnant products and quickly shift resources to new, more promising products. As their customers continue to shift their operational focus from export to overseas production, electronic component manufacturers must also step up their production and sales systems on a global scale.
- Providing Services for the Electronic Component Industry
- B-EN-G has constantly supported the electronic component industry by helping them visualize the lifecycles of their products and implement diverse product controls. Drawing on our expertise gained through these projects, we can offer a range of services that help electronic component manufacturers visualize and globalize their operations.
Specific Examples of Consulting and System Implementation
- Examination support on ERP package selection (consulting in the planning stage)
- Consulting on ERP implementation
- Implementation of PLM (product lifecycle management) system for visualization of product profitability
- Implementation of EDI system for B-to-B collaboration
- Implementation of master data management system for management of massive master data
- Consulting on ERP implementation for Japanese subsidiary of foreign company
- MCFrame Production Control
- A solution that combines the advanced standard features of MCFrame with a set of additional functions designed to meet the special requirements facing these industries, such as those relating to delivery schedule management and handling of unconfirmed orders.