BUSINESS SOLUTIONS / IndustriesElectrical
- Need for Visible Logistics Processes to Reduce Lead Time
- As the lifecycles of flat-screen TVs, DVDs, digital cameras, mobile phones and other digital devices continue to shorten, manufacturers of these devices are facing the growing demand to speed up all areas of operation, from development and procurement to production, distribution and sale. To build global supply chains to support procurement of materials/parts, manufacturing logistics and product distribution by addressing the needs for overseas production of general-purpose products, domestic production of high-value-added products, and utilization of 3PL, these manufacturers also need to establish logistics processes that are more visible.
- Services to Help Build Global Supply Chains
- In addition to helping companies expand and transplant their ERP systems globally, B-EN-G has also been providing support for logistics service providers handling global distribution. Based on our understanding of logistics business, we can provide services that help consumer electronics companies build effective global supply chains.
Specific Examples of Consulting and System Implementation
- Consulting on ERP implementation
- Implementation of global ERP system at the head office and multiple overseas sites
- Establishment of EAI/BPM-based supply chains linking multiple systems
- Implementation of supply/demand adjustment system
- Consulting on visualization of global logistics
The above are representative examples. This is not a comprehensive list.
- Oracle EBS Template b-MD
- A dedicated solution that helps assemblers optimize their supply chains and quickly build an IT infrastructure capable of withstanding the rapidly changing and very competitive business environment.