A.S.I.A.: Global ERP
「A.S.I.A.、Eis a global ERP package that provides support of multilingual, multicurrency, and multi-standard which allows it to operate successfully within any country’s context. International business management is supported, basing it’s operations upon the best business practice of Japanese companies.
Features of A.S.I.A
- Most suitable system for global companies with its compatibility with Multilingual, Multicurrency, and Multi-standard
- The system is compatible with multiple languages including English and Chinese and can be used with any of the supported languages by switching from one language to another. It can also manage an unlimited number of currencies and maintain the same journalized data under as many as 20 different accounting standards including international accounting standards and local tax laws.
- Overseas System Support (Comprehensive global support by staff at local offices)
- Through the support centers in Bangkok and Shanghai, Japanese staff placed at the local offices and Japanese-speaking local staff directly support overseas bases of Japanese companies.
- Non-Customized Installation
- The package is designed so that it can be implemented with little customization. Since the implementation process basically does not require detailed individual customization, it involves significantly less cost and time, compared to other standard ERP packages.
- ASP services available to companies with no local administrator
- ASP services are available for companies that cannot place a specialized administrator at their overseas bases. If client systems and a communication network are set up, they can seamlessly access the same functions available in Japan.
- Capability to support various operations
- Modules for financial/management accounting, credits/debts, sales/purchases/inventory, and fixed assets are available.
- ■ A.S.I.A. Lineup to meet the customer needs
- Overseas offices vary not only in their size and roles but also the senses of values for the overseas office management.
It is essential to choose the most suitable systems for global management needs.
A.S.I.A. has two products lines and a service in order to meet various business needs:
A.S.I.A. Hi-Line, the full spec ERP for managing global group integration.
A.S.I.A. Ver.3.x, the compact global ERP for managing overseas branch.