Why we are the Best Partner – 1st Partner
- In 1991, the company entered into an partner agreement with SAP AG for R/2 system as the first partner in Japan( The first partner of SAP in Japan ). In 1993, B-EN-G concluded an national logo partner agreement with SAP Japan that was just established in the previous year.
- The 1st and the 2nd SAP R/3 implementation project were successfully archived by B-EN-G in 1994 and 1995. Since then, B-EN-G accomplished more than 170 SAP ERP implementation projects for various industries. (See the pie chart below).
As of Sep 2012
Why we are the Best Partner – Awards
- Expertise in project management execution and have achieved secure go-live for customers, which have the customers satisfied for the years.
- B-EN-G has been awarded “Award of Excellence” since 1998;
- “Excellent Service Partner” of 10 years
- “Project of the Year” of 2003, 2004, 2006 and 2008
“Project of the Year 2003”: Daiichi Pharmaceutical
“Project of the Year 2004”: Showa Shell Oil
“Project of the Year 2006”: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
“Project of the Year 2008”: Daiichi-Sankyo
- “NetWeaver Performance Award” of 2005
“Best Partner of Enterprise SOA” of 2007
SAP Pinnacle Award in SAPPHIRE 2008 at Berlin
for “Enterprise SOA for Service Partner”
Why we are the Best Partner – Other Highlights
- TOPPLAN-SAP (B-EN-G’s original methodology for SAP ERP Implementation)
- TOPPLAN-SOA (B-EN-G’s original methodology for SOA Implementation)
Highest SAP Expertise
- Providing expansion solutions with high BPR performance and achievements based on the SAP Standard.
- Configuration of logistics system that can meet managerial and accounting needs.
- Providing high business efficiency through the integration of SAP ERP and SAP Newest products.
- B-EN-Gm:basically for Make to Order Discrete Manufacturing
- B-EN-Gp:basically for Pharmaceuticals
- B-EN-Gg:basically for global customers
- B-EN-Gsrm:Strategic purchase for manufacturing
- B-EN-Gfcm:Financial Consolidation for Multi GAAP (JGAAP and IFRS)
- SAP consultants counts more than 300
Overseas Oriented Aspect
Originated from plant engineering company; Toyo Engineering Corp., B-EN-G has always been heading for overseas. With this DNA, we have been supporting many of Japanese customers’ globalization. See the map below which shows B-EN-G’s world wide activities. Of course, we have many experiences of roll-in projects.
As of Sep2012