ADVANCED SOLUTIONManhattan Associates
Support of the whole SCM execution processes, from producers to consumers.
"Integrated Logistics Solutions" will optimize the entire supply chain from the producer to the consumer.
Maximizing the throughput in the supply chain by combining each product, and optimizing the inventory management at the logistics bases and the delivery route, it visualizes the whole supply chain and realizes the balanced supply and demand.
RFID, said to be giving a new age to logistics, is also suppoted.
Components of Integrated Logistics Solution
- TPM: Trading partner management
- Business process synchronization across the trading partner network, with secure electronic exchange of critical documents, enables global visibility and the extension of execution capabilities to suppliers, hubs, carriers and customers.
- DOM: Distributed Order Management
- Real-time order lifecycle management and supply-demand balancing across the entire distributed supply chain network improves order fulfillment, accuracy and fill rate performance regardless of sales channels, geography and multiple distribution centers.
- WMS: Warehouse Management System
- Optimized warehouse operations management, workload planning, labor resource management, space utilization and billing reduce supply chain costs while increasing productivity, flexibility and customer service.
- TMS: Transportation Management System
- Integrated procurement, planning/execution, load management analysis/Optimization capabilities allow shippers and carriers to manage all aspects of their transportation network for optimum resource utilization and profitability.
- RFID in a Box
- This is a package as 'All in one', including readers, antenna, tags, printer, IPR(Integration platform for RFID, and EPC system. RFID in a Box is compatible for the EPC system which is adopted by WAL-MART, global retailer in U.S.